14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll still have a part to play this season, there are too many games for there to be no rest games / niggles for the other defenders

Seen it happen so many times. You want to tell your employer to take this job and shove it, and you do, and you feel great for about 5 minutes, then the fall-out lasts longer than you ever had the job for. Laporte’s got a lot to be proud of for what he’s done at City. Leave head held high, you get a good reception when you come back. Couple of stupid tweets, get on Pep’s wrong side, and you’re the bastard son of João Cancelo and James Milner.

Had some very good games for us,but vastly overrated on these pages.

No part of his game is outstanding,and he is another who will shrink when the going gets tough or he finds himself out of his comfort zone.

If the rumours are true....i believe Gvardiol will very quickly see him forgotten.

Like a lot of the other fringe players it’s hard to judge him when we have a good lead, our better players are coming off and we are trying to conserve energy.

I think he was fine especially having not played for a while. And he may still have a part to play.

He’s a top-class CB but he is a mard-arse.

I love the guy and firmly believe we have 3 quality CBs and he is one of them. There is more than enough games throughout the season for him to be involved in, but for whatever reason he doesn’t seem content unless he is playing every week.

He will go and he will be replaced, but he has more than played his part in our success and should be respected for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.