15 years ago today

I remember that game. I Working in London at the time. Tried getting a ticket and ended up watching the game in a boozer in Croydon on my own. About 6 spurs fans in there giving it out and getting giddy . When they realised I was a blue they gave me a load of shit, one in particular was a right gobby ****. 3-0 down at HT I told them we would win even though I feared we'd get a proper hiding. They all thought it hilarious and ridiculed me further with shit "Your fackin shit ya Manc cant" Amongst other things.

We scored early 2nd half and they still sniped away at me. 3-2 and their cocky arrogance quietened down a little. Bang! Shaunie Wright equalised with a belting goal and I went mental. 4th goal went in and they had all slipped out of the door! Great night and one of the best(if not the best) comebacks i've seen.
Watched it in a bar in nyc and didn't get there till after half time, Distin scored as i went in. No other bugger there but the barman. On the way home an old lady with a bible stopped me and asked "can i tell you about a miracle?" I said no thanks, luv, I've just seen one.

I watched this in a boozer with three mates - we all went mental celebratingwhen Macken scored, but one mate went more mental than ever - it felt like it took me a few hours to remove his gentleman sausage from my marmite bagel!!!!

Bloody great come back!

Wow 15 years. I watched it in the beehive in whitefield, jokingly texted my girlfriend at half time saying we was gonna win 4-3, little did I know what was to happen.
I remember going completely insane when macken scored and the rest of the vault lost it too.
Great memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.