16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had me worried first half, was caught in two minds whether to go to the ball or back off a few times, one of which lead to their goal and looked like he was going to be exploited by their counter. The team improvement second half helped prevent that from ever being the case but he himself adjusted very well to it and was solid second half. Also bullied their players that tried to make it a physical contest which is always delightful to see.

I'm glad he has the ability to recover from a poor start to games. In the past it's felt like when he's started badly then it's gone from bad to worse but yesterday he regained complete control. Whether it's him or a tactical tweak and getting somebody closer to him I'm not sure but it's a welcome difference.

He needs Gundo and Bernardo next to him. Kev doesn't have the legs to make himself available for the pass every time Rodri is on the ball.

Sloppy today, like the whole team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.