16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was absolutely fine. Don't know what people expect when we play an incredibly high pressing side in their biggest game left of the season.

Anyone playing in that position will get caught once or twice, that's what the opposition plan to do.

I thought he was absolutely fine. Don't know what people expect when we play an incredibly high pressing side in their biggest game left of the season.

Anyone playing in that position will get caught once or twice, that's what the opposition plan to do.
Swarmed with numbers, if we're not one touch passing or giving the defence another get out ball. Hes gonna get stiffed.

What’s also worth remembering and was quite obvious during the game was, Steffan is Ederson.
As we see with every other team
playing out from the back, the GK is just a out the most important player.

Not having Ederson will make it much easier to press us.

His performance yesterday went overlooked, but he set up our first, scared the s**** out of the Burnley defenders with his attempts on goal from outside the box, and completely closed down their first/second ball tactics.

One of the best DMs in the world.

Had a great game, looked very fresh and being one of those players - who can't be dropped, that's very good for the upcoming April games..

Had a great game, looked very fresh and being one of those players - who can't be dropped, that's very good for the upcoming April games..
Yep yep, I saw it right..

Looked very fresh and strong and confident and concentrated again..

Best player on the pitch today in overall..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.