16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like he really has turned a corner. One of the first in the team sheet now… and I was a big doubter

This lad has taken his game to a whole other level this season and at 25, he’s only going to get better and better. Clearly very intelligent and playing that same position Pep used to play has to be very demanding. Keep it up lad!

So, so good. Said it in the game thread but I worry about him burning out without a proper backup.

He was my man of the match last night. Can see why Cancelo got it, but Rodri put a shift in. His passing was class and he was covering at the back every time.

Ironically, one of the reasons why some fans don't rate Rodri is that he makes difficult things look easy, and they think that they are easy anyway, e.g., that it's easy to be available for a pass and have 90+ % pass completion.

Ironically, one of the reasons why some fans don't rate Rodri is that he makes difficult things look easy, and they think that they are easy anyway, e.g., that it's easy to be available for a pass and have 90+ % pass completion.
Exactly. He has a very tidy style of play which makes it look like he's not actually putting that much effort in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.