16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like yaya and fern rolled into one he’s absolute quality , just wish we could give him a bit of a rest at times maybe the only way we can is start battering teams again so he can come off early

Hadn’t been for a few weeks myself until last night. Know how good he is obviously but watching him live again instead of on the box I’d almost forgot just how great he is. Absolutely phenomenal, best player in the world

I'm a big fan of the way he strikes the ball. Clean and powerful, and he makes it look effortless.

Love his interview when he said he's learning to play more vertically!

I think he means taking the ball and looking to beat the man in front of him, as that really does open the game up for us.

He almost walks through anyone anyway as he's an absolute unit, and I don't even think opposition even try and stop him anymore!

I’ll have to go and have a lie down as I’ve just been over to ‘SadCafe’ by the link earlier in this thread on Rodri. I hadn’t given much thought to the goal he scored against Villa in the 3-2 comeback but it really was that significant. He is such a brilliant player for us, IMHO more important than anyone else in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.