16 | Rodri 2024/25

Too much personal abusive stuff on the match threads for my liking. It used to be good fun and banter but the unnecessary bad shit comments stopped me from reading and contributing. I much prefer watching the game win draw or lose than reading what some jumped up fanny wipe tosser thinks. How you mods cope on there I don't know.
Well; the 1k per hour that we do get (see the PL charges thread) is the bare minimum I'd do the job for. And I'm doing the gaffer a favour at that.

rodri about rodri, read it, it’s great.

"It was about securing the treble for our fans — who have supported me from the day that I came here."
Good thing he didn't read the plodri threads ;)

rodri about rodri, read it, it’s great.

That is an absolutely brilliant read. How lucky are we to have witnessed this team with these outstanding players and human beings. We have what no other team has. Pep. He sprinkles his magic on almost everyone that plays for him making them better as individual players but moulding them into a Rolls Royce of a team. Rodri has definitely benefited from that. He is twice the footballer he was when he first joined. He should be nailed on for the BD in a world that was fair.

He did take some time to really adapt to life in the Premier League (especially in the Norwich defeat) but you couldn't really doubt the ability he did show earlier on in his City career. We have got double; or even triple value from him

He did take some time to really adapt to life in the Premier League (especially in the Norwich defeat) but you couldn't really doubt the ability he did show earlier on in his City career. We have got double; or even triple value from him
Rodri Is twice as good as Rice so if anyone wants him we should hold out for 200k. Not that I'd like us to sell him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.