16 | Rodri 2024/25

Not always true. See my thread in off topic. I currently have a meniscus tear and I am awaiting surgery. I did it training and it was a full 24 hours before I knew something was very wrong.

However, I do want you to be correct, and that Rodri is going to be fine. Fingers crossed he is.
It looked serious to me, if he's back by Christmas that would be a bonus, he's an absolute beast of a player.

You guys seriously need to get your heads out of your 6.

We have our next DM that Pep loves already here.. he happens to be on loan in Serie A.

If worse comes to worse we call him back a bit early but the plan was always 2 seasons away on loans and then introduce to the PL.

And I bet half you panicing don't even know who I'm talking about without googling it.

If worse comes to worse we call him back a bit early but the plan was always 2 seasons away on loans and then introduce to the PL.

And I bet half you panicing don't even know who I'm talking about without googling it.
I doubt we can call him back before his loan ends

You guys seriously need to get your heads out of your 6.

We have our next DM that Pep loves already here.. he happens to be on loan in Serie A.

Didn't realise Perrone was playing as a DM now. Hope he can make it here but we'll see.

Didn't realise Perrone was playing as a DM now. Hope he can make it here but we'll see.

He's always been a DM everywhere he played but Pep wants players who are versatile.

A few examples.. Palmer left winger.. Bernardo left back.. Cancelo right winger.. Phil Foden left back/ false nine.. KDB striker (currently left wing back).. Jesus right wing back.. Ferran striker.. Julian as a 10.

So it's pretty obvious Pep knows he can be a DM but he's not replacing Rodri anytime soon.. but if he can cover multiple positions then he obviously has much more value than a bench player who might get grumpy with lack of playtime -- something Pep seems to always hate.

Does anyone really believe City don't know the extent of Rodri's injury at this time. I'm sure he had an MRI shortly after the match. I'll have to claim ignorance of how it's done in Europe or the UK but anyone tearing an ACL in the NFL or NBA doesn't make it past that evening's news cycle without it being reported...

Does anyone really believe City don't know the extent of Rodri's injury at this time. I'm sure he had an MRI shortly after the match. I'll have to claim ignorance of how it's done in Europe or the UK but anyone tearing an ACL in the NFL or NBA doesn't make it past that evening's news cycle without it being reported...
That's not true. Most injuries in the NFL for example, are reported the following day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.