16 | Rodri 2024/25

That's not true. Most injuries in the NFL for example, are reported the following day.
Yes it is true. I'm not talking about sprains and strains and such. I'm talking about blown knees. I know of several players just this preseason in the NFL who tore ACLs and I knew about it by the end of that day's training. Carson Wentz, Adrian Peterson, TJ Hockenson, Dalvin Cook I knew they had torn their ACLs before the game was even over. I had 4 players tear their ACL playing for me who went straight to the hospital and their injuries were confirmed in short order...For me it's not a matter of do City know if he's done his ACL or not, but if they are in any hurry to let anyone else know.

Does anyone really believe City don't know the extent of Rodri's injury at this time. I'm sure he had an MRI shortly after the match. I'll have to claim ignorance of how it's done in Europe or the UK but anyone tearing an ACL in the NFL or NBA doesn't make it past that evening's news cycle without it being reported...

No chance. The swelling has to reduce first.

Yes it is true. I'm not talking about sprains and strains and such. I'm talking about blown knees. I know of several players just this preseason in the NFL who tore ACLs and I knew about it by the end of that day's training. Carson Wentz, Adrian Peterson, TJ Hockenson, Dalvin Cook I knew they had torn their ACLs before the game was even over. I had 4 players tear their ACL playing for me who went straight to the hospital and their injuries were confirmed in short order...For me it's not a matter of do City know if he's done his ACL or not, but if they are in any hurry to let anyone else know.
We'll know soon enough. Fingers crossed.

Depends what it is and the severity of it. You tend to find people who do meniscus damage dont get up unaided from that despite it generally being considered the lesser injury compared to an ACL injury.

you're entirely correct though in saying people can do their ACL and appear to walk normally immediately after if it's only a small tear. If it's completely snapped however then there's not a chance anybody is taking even a step and will require a stretcher. Both are essentially the same injury and will keep somebody from playing for 9 months yet visually will appear to be very different.

Players themselves might not even have a feeling of the severity, if it's fully snapped ligament you know straight away, I'm sadly speaking from experience on that but if it's a partial tear you could quite easily think it's not that bad.

All that is to say it's Impossible to speculate based on his reaction and apparent walking afterwards. Unless Rodri says he thinks it's fucked or he feels good, we wont have a clue until there's scans.

Praying it's simply a jarring.

Agreed. We can cope with a month or two if needs be so long as we dont pile more injuries on top of it, if it's any longer, that becomes a big, big problem.
This is simply not true. I hurt my knee skiing back in 2015. Had some pain, but it was start of the day so continued skiing. Discomfort yes; Agonizing no. Flew home and went to see the orthopedist. Complete ACL tear. Surgery and 6 months rehab before I could play sports. I'm not saying anything about Rodri but the fact he was walking around and sat on the bench unfortunately means fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.