16 | Rodri 2024/25

Do you have anything positive to say? About anything?
I care about the club more than you and I see clear problems with the recruitment, when you probably will tell „we will be fine”. Not signing Alvarez replacement and not having Rodri’s back-up is ok in your opinion? Just a basic question about squad planning.

I care about the club more than you and I see clear problems with the recruitment, when you probably will tell „we will be fine”. Not signing Alvarez replacement and not having Rodri’s back-up is ok in your opinion? Just a basic question about squad planning.
I've been a fan since the early seventies, so I doubt that very much.

Reactions: CC1
Kovacic played well during the first games, Gundo is back, we will survive, no worries...

-----------------Ederson/Ortega----------------------
----Walker/Rico----Ruben---------Ake/Gvardi-----
-----------Akanji/John-----Gundo/Kova-------------
Savio/Macatee------------------------Grealish/Doku
----------Foden/Bernie-----KDB/Matheus------------
------------------Haaland/Bobb/{Foden}--------------

We still have the SQUAD.
We still have the PEP

Pep’s been grooming John Stones to step up and play CDM. The time is now.
Clinton-Baptiste-e1528886349158.jpeg

Your biggest problem is only joining last month and spending most posts moaning about everything. You have no balance or insider knowledge for why the management make the decisions they make.
As for saying you care about City more than JimHarri is very immature. Or maybe i'm wrong and you "are" City's "bestest" fan.
Bet you are a laugh a minute at parties...

Devastating news. This will be the most difficult challenge yet for Pep, but if someone can do it is him.

No one can plan for an ACL, but I still think Txiki has done a poor job in the midfield over the last 2 seasons and if it wasn't for Barcelona/Gundogan situation, we would have been in a terrible situation.

Kovacic/Gundogan as double pivot is the obvious solution, but a 30 y.o injury prone players + a 34 y.o player cannot play every 3 days for an entire season. We are truly one long-term injury away to Foden/KDB/Gundogan/Kovacic/Haaland from being in a lot of trouble. Time for Kovacic to become a legend I guess.

Fuck! There couldn't be any more devastating news for us. Don't know why people are trying to downplay it, this is a season defining injury regardless of the alternatives we may or may not have. When the Balon d'or front runner is ruled out for the season, that's a monumental blow in it's own right even if you also had the second best number 6 on the planet, the lack of a real alternative just compounds it.

We need to have a real 6 come in during January to stand any chance, kovacic isn't a 6 and I say that as one of kovacic's biggest fans. Stones is actually comfortably the most adept at it in our squad, the problem with that is firstly stones cannot stay reliably fit himself and secondly, we have 6 defenders in the squad, we cannot have them playing in midfield too when we are that short in numbers. The only alternative to buying a 6 would be to buy another defender to cover Stones moving into midfield, something we should have done last summer anyway.

Wonder when arsenal fans are having their open top bus celebration upon hearing this, scumbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.