16 | Rodri 2024/25

In what particular way did he help Guardiola and the team? City’s fans cried for Rodris back-up, they didn’t listen. It’s a school example of the board who pretend to be more clever than they are.
18 trophies in 7 seasons under Pep kind of pisses on your bonfire seeing that he has a wonderful working relationship with both Txiki and Soriano so you want to wind yer neck in a bit and look at all the good things they have done together.
You can ONLY buy whats available at the time so go on and enthral with your logic and tell me who we should have signed to help Rodri ?
I await with anticipation.

You say whatever you like, I will not talk sense to a fool.
I see you`ve now amended your massive spelling mistake.
Now just tell us all who the fool is ? ;)
You`ve come on this thread and given the biggest load of scrambled shit, so I can only assume you fall into one of these cats ;
1) A WUM
2) A Rag
3) A Dipper
4) A School Kid who is way past his bedtime.
5) An Idiot

NO self respecting City fan would come out with the shit you did ref our Board after everything they have done for this Club.

Gutted. It's part of the game though, innit. I'm sure Pep and the coaching staff have thought through ideas of what to do in the event. Kova to go in, the question is what do we do when we have to rotate him or should he have a spell out.

Others need to step up, I sometimes wonder if Jack has the makings of a 6 in this later stage in his career? Maybe wishful thinking but you never know - he has all the skills needed except perhaps heading. Rodri is a one off as the complete CDM so virtually impossible to find a ready made replacement.

One thing Jack shares with Rodders is they're incredible at shielding the ball and almost never lose it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.