16 | Rodri 2024/25

State of our midfield:

30-year old injury prone Kovacic
33-year old injury prone KDB
Stop gap Bernardo
34-year old Gundogan
Nunes who is simply awful.

But people here are praising here Begiristain.

Unbelievable.
You've got the kind of mentally weak loser you should never go to war with, and you've got the warriors. This kind of fragile crybaby is just unbearable.

Now we'll see if we're a great team or not. It's when things get tough that you see the great ones, period.

Real Madrid did La Liga-Champions league double with 3 of their most important players who had the same injury as Rodri and didn't play all season (Courtois, Alaba and Militao).

Fortunately the players and Pep don't have the fragile and weak mentality of some on this forum.

You've got the kind of mentally weak loser you should never go to war with, and you've got the warriors. This kind of fragile crybaby is just unbearable.

Now we'll see if we're a great team or not. It's when things get tough that you see the great ones, period.

Real Madrid did La Liga-Champions league double with 3 of their most important players who had the same injury as Rodri and didn't play all season (Courtois, Alaba and Militao).

Fortunately the players and Pep don't have the fragile and weak mentality of some on this forum.
They have had young players around. City doesn’t have it. And the board is making Guardiolas job tougher than ever by doing nothing.

They have had young players around. City doesn’t have it. And the board is making Guardiolas job tougher than ever by doing nothing.
What are you talking about?

Madrid did the double with their 3rd goalkeeper in goal, with a total unknown as a centre-forward (Joselu) who everyone was laughing at the start of the season, with Luca Modric who is approaching 40, with average players like Luca Vasquez, Tchouaméni, Nacho, Mendy, Fran etc. but who were able to transcend themselves.

We really need to stop the victimization on this forum. We've got what it takes if we're mentally prepared?

What are you talking about?

Madrid did the double with their 3rd goalkeeper in goal, with a total unknown as a centre-forward (Joselu) who everyone was laughing at the start of the season, with Luca Modric who is approaching 40, with average players like Luca Vasquez, Tchouaméni, Nacho, Mendy, Fran etc. but who were able to transcend themselves.

We really need to stop the victimization on this forum. We've got what it takes if we're mentally prepared?
I really don’t care about Madrid, bro. I care about City and their incompetence. They have never have a problem with injuries in midfield and they have refreshed their squad. City not. Look of how passive and reactive we are on the transfer market. Pure minimalism and now we have problems. Problems because of awful squad planning.

I really don’t care about Madrid, bro. I care about City and their incompetence. They have never have a problem with injuries in midfield and they have refreshed their squad. City not. Look of how passive and reactive we are on the transfer market. Pure minimalism and now we have problems. Problems because of awful squad planning.
i9wuxh-1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.