#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be stripped of the captaincy because he does not have any leadership qualities. The best player does not always have to be the captain.

Do you blame him?

Two world class passes. Both fucked by the player on the end of them. One of them you say ok, but twice, fucking hell.

Yes I do,he is a professional footballer on a bastard fortune a week,he throws his arms around more than McManaman did back in the day ffs

Yes I do,he is a professional footballer on a bastard fortune a week,he throws his arms around more than McManaman did back in the day ffs
I'd throw my hands around as well if I was on the pitch. We were fucking hopeless. Sterling frightened of the ball, Foden running into blind alleys, fuck all from the fullbacks and Jesus invisible.

He created the two best chances of the game and was ONCE AGAIN let down.

It's like he's not arsed anymore

The complete opposite. He was the only one pressing and chasing down the keeper right up until the end. If I was him though, I wouldn’t be in a rush to sign a new contract. The team is a shadow of what it was just 18 months ago and the manager presiding over it isn’t going to be leaving anytime soon.

Do you blame him?

Two world class passes. Both fucked by the player on the end of them. One of them you say ok, but twice, fucking hell.

2 good passes after 40 shit ones. Terrible set pieces all game.

He likes huffing and puffing and throwing his hands up but he needs to look in the mirror as well because his own performance level is nowhere near good enough.

I'd throw my hands around as well if I was on the pitch. We were fucking hopeless. Sterling frightened of the ball, Foden running into blind alleys, fuck all from the fullbacks and Jesus invisible.

He created the two best chances of the game and was ONCE AGAIN let down.

Used to win games on his own,hence why the highest paid player at the club,but never mind we try again Saturday where he can try more McManaman waving

Still our best player. But he's not and never will be captain material and I'm not sure what it will take for some to realise it. He would have had the armband when Vinny left if he was cut out for it.

Give it to Dias, let Kev focus on his own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.