#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 good passes after 40 shit ones. Terrible set pieces all game.

He likes huffing and puffing and throwing his hands up but he needs to look in the mirror as well because his own performance level is nowhere near good enough.
Again though, yes the other passes were shit but then he dug out two class ones right on the fucking money and we fucked them. It would have been papering over the cracks but at least we would have the 3 points.

The other 99% of the game could be better I won't deny that but I didn't see Sterling all of a sudden do something world class and create a chance or score or anyone else in the team for that matter.

2 good passes after 40 shit ones. Terrible set pieces all game.

He likes huffing and puffing and throwing his hands up but he needs to look in the mirror as well because his own performance level is nowhere near good enough.

They weren't 2 'good passes', they were 2 big chances. There's a difference. He hasn't been as good as he was last season but we act like it's a personnel issue as opposed to a tactical/managerial issue. Literally no offensive player has improved, we have no set patterns of player and we can rarely get the ball in dangerous areas to begin with.

5 words....hes fucked without David Silva.

Teams nullify him and theres fuck all else in the team to create.

Honestly if i have to watch Raheem Sterlings amateur touches and movements on a football pitch for his 300k a week wages anymore i will need sectioning.
God give me strength

The complete opposite. He was the only one pressing and chasing down the keeper right up until the end. If I was him though, I wouldn’t be in a rush to sign a new contract. The team is a shadow of what it was just 18 months ago and the manager presiding over it isn’t going to be leaving anytime soon.

The complete opposite of the KDB we all know,yea I'll give you that one.

Used to win games on his own,hence why the highest paid player at the club,but never mind we try again Saturday where he can try more McManaman waving
Other than put the ball in the net he couldn't have done much more at the end to win the game. He created two tap ins. Shite 99% of the game then dug out two world class passes that would have won the game.

Yeah we try again Saturday, how many chances will our front 3 create/miss/fuck up this time?

Again though, yes the other passes were shit but then he dug out two class ones right on the fucking money and we fucked them. It would have been papering over the cracks but at least we would have the 3 points.

The other 99% of the game could be better I won't deny that but I didn't see Sterling all of a sudden do something world class and create a chance or score or anyone else in the team for that matter.

Yeah sure they could have won it, but we are only 3 days removed from the Derby where KDB had the chances given to him to win a game and he missed them.

Other than put the ball in the net he couldn't have done much more at the end to win the game. He created two tap ins. Shite 99% of the game then dug out two world class passes that would have won the game.

Yeah we try again Saturday, how many chances will our front 3 create/miss/fuck up this time?

Fucking loads no doubt

Oh hang on a minute..................if Aguero starts we might be ok

5 words....hes fucked without David Silva.

Teams nullify him and theres fuck all else in the team to create.

Honestly if i have to watch Raheem Sterlings amateur touches and movements on a football pitch for his 300k a week wages anymore i will need sectioning.
God give me strength
Imagine an opposition team having to keep an eye on Silva and De bruyne while also looking at what’s running behind them? Well we’ve lost Silva and the pace we used to have up front had either left or out of form. Kev gets smothered in the them dangerous areas he likes to get in. I’d honestly like to see Bernardo in his position for a few games.

Yeah sure they could have won it, but we are only 3 days removed from the Derby where KDB had the chances given to him to win a game and he missed them.
Oh right, so KDB missed a chance 3 days ago so that is relevant for this evening. Ok.

A point at the rags is disappointing however we seemingly played that way on purpose. We started this game the same then when the fucking game was on the line he delivered two chances and we still couldn't fucking score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.