#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What it does show is we can adapt to any injuries that come our way. Not a case of being better or worse, its can we still be the best and the answer seems to be yes.

No but.....

I do wonder if team mates rely on him too much and step up when he’s not playing.

I think we might be a better team when KDB has been out for a bit of the season, like you say, others step up.

In De Bruyne's absence Bernardo has regained his form, Sterling has taken people on more, Foden has had some big performances he might not have played in with KDB fit.

Now, when KDB comes back, and all those players are in form and confident and playing next to KDB? Good luck everyone else.

There will be a game where we can't break a team down while KdB is out. Then someone will start the "Are we a One Man Team?" thread

If the question was are we better off (atm) without KDB in the middle? Yes IMO.
Are we better without KDB (atm) on the pitch? No IMO.

I think KDB and Foden should play instead of Mahrez and Sterling.
I think KDB and Foden can add the more to attack from wide areas and will work harder when not in possession.
I don't want KDB returning to disrupt Gundogan and Bernardo driving the game. (Not until we have no choice, tiredness, form, injury, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.