#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people in this thread saying it's a stupid question and of course we are better with him would be the first to say we don't need him anyway if he handed in a transfer request.
There is a difference between suggesting we can cope without him, as we are a great ‘team’. However, we are much better when he plays.

Come on now! What is this shit? You want to drop arguably the best midfielder in world football. The first 11 will if fit include Kev.

Do you live in Ireland and read the sun? If so I am available to have a chat to put you back on the right path:)

The other players need to buck up their ideas when Kev is on the pitch. I am particularly looking at Bernie,FFS and Gundo before his fine run.

I wouldn't describe 35 appearances (in all comps) with 12 goals as hardly playing. I heard someone on the radio say this. It's a bit of a myth, like the false narrative about Foden's "game-time"
He made 37 pl appearances in the 100 point season. it was the season after where he had his injury problems. Still made 19 pl appearances, 32 in all comps.

Exactly this. De Bruyne has been playing at a high level for all but one of his seasons at city (when he was injured). It’s just that his teammates around him haven’t had this consistency over the years. Gundogan and Bernardo perfect examples. Bernardo was quiet 17/18, Incredible 18/19 then poor last season. Gundogan has been superb this season and poor last season and that’s been the case for most of our forward players
I agree with everything you say, but in addition, we now have a fully functioning Phil Foden to call upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.