#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks up for it

Anyone got the stats for how man times he won the ball last night? Interceptions and tackles, preferably in comparison to our other midfielders?
Kevin De Bruyne vs Brentford: 1 Goal 89 Touches 59 Accurate Passes 84.3% Pass Accuracy 3 Key Passes 4 Accurate Long Balls 2 Aerial Duels won 2 Ground Duels Won 1 Tackle 1 Clearance 1 Interception

I don't think last night he was particularly better or worse mostly than other games lately, but the seemingly improved fitness is a massive bonus for the future.

He's reminding me more and more of Yaya as he gets older in the way that he occasionally goes "Fuck sake this is boring, I'll just blast at goal and see what happens", haha.

Like Yaya in this game:

Don't know whether I was more surprised here to see Zaba with his head bandaged or Adam Johnson scoring with adults

For anybody else who saw KDB's latest instagram and wondered just what the heck do recovery boots do ...

“Your body is constantly generating metabolic waste as it produces and uses energy, and that waste gets circulated throughout your blood,” explains Kathleen Leninger, a physical therapist. “Because your legs are below your heart, it’s harder for the heart to pump that waste from your legs to your lymph system, which helps get rid of it.”

The idea behind compression is pretty simple: It helps your system increase blood flow to certain areas, which helps circulate that waste to get rid of it faster.

For anybody else who saw KDB's latest instagram and wondered just what the heck do recovery boots do ...

“Your body is constantly generating metabolic waste as it produces and uses energy, and that waste gets circulated throughout your blood,” explains Kathleen Leninger, a physical therapist. “Because your legs are below your heart, it’s harder for the heart to pump that waste from your legs to your lymph system, which helps get rid of it.”

The idea behind compression is pretty simple: It helps your system increase blood flow to certain areas, which helps circulate that waste to get rid of it faster.
Sounds interesting.
I don't do Instagram, will try to find some more info from Leninger , cheers

Said it in that 'unpopular' thread but we're a better team without him at this point. So tired of seeing guys turn and run past him like he's not even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.