#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievably good. And there was more than a few complete numpties that wanted him dropped today...

Not that the rest of the side needed it but he dragged us with him today, dont like to use the comparison because he's a lesser player but very reminiscent of Gerrard in his pomp just driving his side to a win. Peak Yaya in his 20+ goal season is probably a more apt comparison.

Him feeding an actual striker next season is frightening, Haaland has to be watching tonight thinking fuck me I need that service behind me.

the most decisive and influential player I have ever seen in football since zidane along with messi

Has taken over Yaya's mantle , when we need a breakthrough he drags the team up by their shoelaces and cretes something from nothing , hard to choose who is the best player in full flight , but i am glad i have seen them both at their peak , a pleasure watching greatness.

Crazy to think some people want him out of the side. Mad. Brilliant today.
Agree, brilliant today. I think the issue is when we have both Raz and KDB in the same line-up. We lose too much ball.

Absolutely love him when we have Grealish up front as we have 5 guys up front who are unbelievable at holding onto the ball and picking the right pass.

In this set-up Kev has more freedom to put his stamp on the game and becomes our Ace card.

Perfect awareness to score those two goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.