#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope he beats the ginger pig to get into the top 3 before he finishes his career. Should do it, but may be closer than we hope with injuries and his game likely to adapt as he gets older. Hopefully adding a proper striker next season can get his assists back up
20220307_195240.jpg

I was ready for leaving him out yesterday due to the way he's been giving the ball away. My dad was adamant that "he's a big game player, he always plays well in these games". How right he was and how wrong was I.

I noticed afterwards that Pep said he's been playing with pain. Anyone know what this is about?

Pep has commented before on how Kev has struggled due to the injuries he has been trying to recover from and that he was suffering pain from them.

He demonstrated yesterday that we need him fit and well because he is still one of the world's best if he is in good shape.

Only one that can be happy with his performance tonight. Played well. Has every right to be pissed at his team mates, must feel like he has to do everything himself at times which I imagine is very frustrating.

Let's hope he beats the ginger pig to get into the top 3 before he finishes his career. Should do it, but may be closer than we hope with injuries and his game likely to adapt as he gets older. Hopefully adding a proper striker next season can get his assists back up
View attachment 38072
Give him a top of the line striker and he will beat that easy. A striker like, I don't know, maybe from Norway or somewhere.

Consistently good right now. He's not vintage levels but him on the pitch provides such a dangerous threat, you can see him busting a gut every game to make sure we win, closest thing to a Yaya dragging us through a game when we need someone there is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.