#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my main concern is that the next three years will start to look like Aguero's. It'll take him longer to get back up to match fitness, the injuries will become a bit more frequent, and the team, slowly to begin with and then a bit quicker thereafter, will adapt to him not always being there. But that's professional sport, it happens to everyone.
Indeed. And Gundo is getting there n’all.

But Bernardo is in his prime years and Grealish hasn’t got to them yet. With Palmer a young up and comer…

It’s the evolution of squads in sport. Sad to see sometimes as favourites get past their prime, but there’ll still be many moments of magic over years to come.

Once Grealish settles into midfield where I eventually see him, we can give de Bruyne some much needed rotation rests.

When a footballer is asked to have injection so then can play they should be told the consequences of having them and in the long run how bad it is!

Kevin De Bruyne always comes across as a fairly intelligent individual. I would have thought that if you are being told a couple of injections in your ankle will help you play common sense would indicate that damage could be done.

When a footballer is asked to have injection so then can play they should be told the consequences of having them and in the long run how bad it is!

They are.

Theres just a difference between a doctor telling you this could do more damage and living through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.