#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he shouldn't, but he will... wouldn't be shocked if Raz starts too
Maybe it's now the time to start Sterling, that goal maybe is just catalyst he needed.

I think his time with us is over but ne needs to show any potential new suitors he is far from finished.

Maybe it's now the time to start Sterling, that goal maybe is just catalyst he needed.

I think his time with us is over but ne needs to show any potential new suitors he is far from finished.
Has he not had over a calendar year to do that now? His value has plummeted and there's only one person to blame for that, and that's Raz himself, as much as I don't think he'll ever admit it.

Not to mention his complete unwillingness to get stuck in over 50/50 balls. That's just inexcusable.

Has he not had over a calendar year to do that now? His value has plummeted and there's only one person to blame for that, and that's Raz himself, as much as I don't think he'll ever admit it.

Not to mention his complete unwillingness to get stuck in over 50/50 balls. That's just inexcusable.
His form has fallen off the cliff for whatever reason, seems to me that the relationship with Pep has broken but that's life.
He looks like a man that wants out but if he is to get a move to a top club going places, he will have to significantly up his game, which can only be good for us in the short term.

Unpopular opinion incoming.

I think his hunger for the game started dwindling during the miserable covid19 football season, particularly after that Lyon game, his post match comment showed just how pissed he was and then just when some normalcy starts to return to football, we get the chance to finally lift the damn thing only for rudiger to smash his face in.

KDB is a player who has to be in the right state of mind to play at his best, he needs to trust in the individual abilities of his team mates, right now it seems like he doesn't think of his team mates as being competent so he tries to hard to do everything himself.

I think Pep should give him some considerable time off to recharge and recalibrate his mindset.
Maybe signing a striker who will get on the end of his crosses and through balls will help too

Called up for Belgium again. Super. Hopefully we’ll rest him this weekend so he can be in tip top shape for them.

Called up for Belgium again. Super. Hopefully we’ll rest him this weekend so he can be in tip top shape for them.
It's in Kevs and City's best interest to pull him from this one, if he goes then it is very disappointing from all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.