17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good today, and hasn't really been on it for a while, flash-of-brilliance apart.

Ive been saying so for a while......and now its becoming more noticeable,his inclusion is often at the detriment of our overall game.His passing radar is off as much as on and he loses possession far too often.We look better with a midfield that includes Bernardo and Gundo IMO.

Ive been saying so for a while......and now its becoming more noticeable,his inclusion is often at the detriment of our overall game.His passing radar is off as much as on and he loses possession far too often.We look better with a midfield that includes Bernardo and Gundo IMO.
So you have said a million is it times..except of course when we play well with kev and even all three of them

That was fact back in 2020 / 2021 season, so it's not that big news I guess :D

But then we found out that in this kind of games you should have Bernie and Rodri.. After that Gundo and KDB look good and team has more balance..

Gundo-KDB midfield has always been a disaster.

Yep he is way off it, I know the stats say different but Paul Scholes got 100% pas rate in a game, he played 5 mins and passed twice! He wound not have been in the box for that second goal, his passing is woeful at the moment, something is wrong (maybe off the pitch?). If he plays for me put him on the right and Foden in the middle.

That was fact back in 2020 / 2021 season, so it's not that big news I guess :D

But then we found out that in this kind of games you should have Bernie and Rodri.. After that Gundo and KDB look good and team has more balance..

Gundo-KDB midfield has always been a disaster.

Gundo and Kev can play in a midfield that is slower and where the opposition sit deep,as long as we are ready for the inevitable counter.....in an energetic press resistant game,i dont ever want to see them together.

KDB not great lately but he’s not a machine and will come good again. He’s ( whilst well paid) given us his best years.

Plus I’ve thought we have been a bit over reliant on him so it’s good that Jack and Phil are getting into form.

KdB isn’t having his best of seasons. Anyone can see this. And his live-hate affair with the Belgium team at the WC hasn’t helped.

But if there is one player I would give minutes to get back to his best it’s KdB. Because he’s still one of the best in the PL.

Gundo and Kev can play in a midfield that is slower and where the opposition sit deep,as long as we are ready for the inevitable counter.....in an energetic press resistant game,i dont ever want to see them together.
Yep, that's why I said "this kind of games.."..

For example, against Aston Villa, when team needed to score goals and they were sitting deeper, Gundo-KDB midfield was the best solutions.

But in most cases you can't use that midfield... Away games for example, Home games like today's one, there are fewer teams who give you that advantage in midfield to user KDB-Gundo comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.