17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just not happening for Kev at the minute but form is temporary, class is permanent. At 32 we need to manage his games and make sure he’s fully fit, because he certainly doesn’t look it at the moment. Definitely not giving up on the lad though, he’ll come good again.

Thought he was slowly getting back to his best vs Bristol. The problem today seemed to be that we placed at such a high pace in the first half that it negatively impacted him, leading to a miss hit pass/cross or a miscontrolled ball. 1 weeks rest before Palace very much needed. I think he will deliver an 8/10 performance and get an assist in that game. Moving on, i think Pep needs to manage his game time very carefully in the run in: gotta have him in top condition for Arsenal at home + CL games.

It's one thing to be off form but his body language after turning the ball over repeatedly was what was really discouraging. Throwing his hands up and put his head down while Newcastle countered us.. Work rate and attitude are things that any player can control, let alone a team captain.

It's one thing to be off form but his body language after turning the ball over repeatedly was what was really discouraging. Throwing his hands up and put his head down while Newcastle countered us.. Work rate and attitude are things that any player can control, let alone a team captain.
When a star player with special authority is not in his prime anymore, sometimes his authority will become sort of negativity.

I don’t think it helped with the stupid bloody runs the forwards were making and that Haaland was too deep when we had a couple of breaks on where Kev had the ball and the furthest forward
Nah, his passing was just shit. One early in the first half we had gundo and jack breaking left in space and only one defender and he hit it straight to the defender. Lescott could have made a better pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.