17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many in this thread see Kev these days…

5-E54-D8-C3-BC45-4440-88-EE-FB14299315-E5.jpg

There's no way Kev is done yet. He was shocking at the weekend, but he's 31 not 36. You've still got plenty of players running games well into their 30s. He's just playing on the limit and has been all season. Playing gung-ho with lung bursting runs to make something happen and he's often then under pressure or rushing the pass and it's just not happening. Needs a break. Positively we can cope without him and give him that time to come back more refreshed and able to provide those big moments for us, we'll need him.

There's no way Kev is done yet. He was shocking at the weekend, but he's 31 not 36. You've still got plenty of players running games well into their 30s. He's just playing on the limit and has been all season. Playing gung-ho with lung bursting runs to make something happen and he's often then under pressure or rushing the pass and it's just not happening. Needs a break. Positively we can cope without him and give him that time to come back more refreshed and able to provide those big moments for us, we'll need him.
Signing Bellingham in the summer will help Kev out. He’s still got plenty left to give, but playing him every few days will take its toll.

3 good advices from a Belgian footballfan, the "new" KDB successor exists already and is playing
for Antwerp FC He's named Arthur Vermeeren and he's only 18 years old....Follow him and no longer wait
to contract him already. Will get his first cap soon from the new Belgian coach Tedesco.....
He's called the 'diamond' of Antwerp FC and he's nickname is already the "Xavi" from Belgium.
He thinks two times faster then his teammates and solves the problems before they appear......
Believe me he'll be impayable within short times.....

Another great talent is Mike Trésor (23 years) from the current leader RC Genk, the former club of KDB....
He's one of the assists kings of the Belgian competition. Will also gets his first cap soon......

Also I strongly recommend to get back Romeo Lavia from Southampton.

No way am I writing him off yet but I do think Pep knows that he hasn't got the legs, or intensity anymore to play midfield in a 4-3-3. I think all the messing around with formations this year is to do with finding him a new role, than it is anything else. He definitely shouldn't be playing twice a week, but he strikes me as somebody who will want to play every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.