17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the player and the person. His attitude has been spot on and it’s been a joy watching him perform.

I don’t think he is past it. Pep maybe needs to rethink his role. Asking him to get up and down the pitch is not working and he looks wrecked and mentally tired when on the ball. For me we can’t have both Gundo and kev in the same team anymore. Bernie or Alvarez needs to be starting. So I’m not willing to right him off just yet. Sure he can’t do anything about getting older. The boss could help him out by having him deeper or on the right with Bernie and Phil inside. Nothing will change this season but I wish pep would utilise him differently. Currently he is causing us troubles albeit with still a few moments of brilliance. Tough decisions needed in the future.

Hopefully he’s just wanting to get 100 caps for Belgium before fucking them off (he’s on 97). Although I can see him wanting to stick it out for one more tournament in Germany next year but by then his status as an elite player in an elite team could be over.

Hopefully he’s just wanting to get 100 caps for Belgium before fucking them off (he’s on 97). Although I can see him wanting to stick it out for one more tournament in Germany next year but by then his status as an elite player in an elite team could be over.
He has to give up the International games if he want to continue his domestic career at the highest level, he looks burned out as it is, he needs less games not more.

He’s tired and struggling for fitness.

He’s running out of time on the ball and hitting passes off balance or without a half second to get his head up first.

It’s 100% a physical thing he just needs a break.
He certainly needs a long summer holiday far away from football as is possible, let's hope he gets it.

Haaland is attracting a lot more attention from defenders lately. If KDB can turn his form around, he can really exploit this going into the end of the season.

Looks fit enough for me it’s more to do with his passing and decision making when to pass who to pass to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.