17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s really mastered that run into the space between midfield and defense. Unreal intelligence.

The trick is actually not to run based on that goal! He just trots forwards whilst the defenders scramble back and ends up in a nice bit of space, the finish is just a pisstake though. Unreal.

The trick is actually not to run based on that goal! He just trots forwards whilst the defenders scramble back and ends up in a nice bit of space, the finish is just a pisstake though. Unreal.
I agree on that occasion, I was talking about the assist for the second goal. Absolute brilliant football brain

He’s arguably at his peak and for me, just because of the numbers, he is the best the prem has seen (to date), he’s not always flawless but he doesn’t need to be when he impacts games the way he does; all the furore around Haalands numbers has seen what he is probably about to do, discounted, he could literally obliterate the assists record this year, and by some margin…

I hope he does it as he is head and shoulders above those before him in this area and he should be the benchmark for future excellence…. What a player he is and right up there with the best city has ever had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.