17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s arguably at his peak and for me, just because of the numbers, he is the best the prem has seen (to date), he’s not always flawless but he doesn’t need to be when he impacts games the way he does; all the furore around Haalands numbers has seen what he is probably about to do, discounted, he could literally obliterate the assists record this year, and by some margin…

I hope he does it as he is head and shoulders above those before him in this area and he should be the benchmark for future excellence…. What a player he is and right up there with the best city has ever had!
Agree with all of that.

I've got no choice here but to go all scouse - he is the best in the world in the creativity stakes.

His stats are the off the chart - since his last season at Wolfsburg only Messi has got more assists but by a small number - 137 to 131 in League & Europe. On an assists p90mins basis KDB is Number 1.

KDB is also Number 1 for Key Passes and xA across all the big 5 European leagues.

I hope he is a starter for the United game :)

He’s arguably at his peak and for me, just because of the numbers, he is the best the prem has seen (to date), he’s not always flawless but he doesn’t need to be when he impacts games the way he does; all the furore around Haalands numbers has seen what he is probably about to do, discounted, he could literally obliterate the assists record this year, and by some margin…

I hope he does it as he is head and shoulders above those before him in this area and he should be the benchmark for future excellence…. What a player he is and right up there with the best city has ever had!

He's raised the bar. He can create chances from absolutely anywhere on the pitch, with either foot, with equal success. It's astonishing. He has the drive and power of Gerrard, the guile and ability to find space that Lampard had, the passing range that Scholes had and he's so consistent. It's effortless for him and he'll be rightly remembered as one of the greatest ever PL players, and should be regarded as the greatest midfielder which will finally put to bed that pointless discussion between the history boys over who of the former three are better.

He's raised the bar. He can create chances from absolutely anywhere on the pitch, with either foot, with equal success. It's astonishing. He has the drive and power of Gerrard, the guile and ability to find space that Lampard had, the passing range that Scholes had and he's so consistent. It's effortless for him and he'll be rightly remembered as one of the greatest ever PL players, and should be regarded as the greatest midfielder which will finally put to bed that pointless discussion between the history boys over who of the former three are better.
And luckily, he doesn't need to resort to the thuggery that the little ginger shit was so famous for. As to whether he should be regarded as the greatest ever midfielder I think he may make top ten in polls conducted on Sky or BBC. We, however, know better.

I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility he catches Fabregas this season.

Probably not, but I think he's been due to smash Henry's record for a while and Haaland is the tool with which he will do it. They've only been playing together for a month.

5IENRq0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.