17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be the worst ive seen him play for us. surprising as he was immense in the other two pre season games.
He had some loose pass and first touch in the two pre season games but the opposite teams were not the same as Liverpool.

however I think the problem is that he played too high up almost like a second striker.

Bernado and Rodri were outnumbered by Liverpool 3 man midfield plus their striker dropped deep a lot. Mahrez and Grealish tried to help the midfield but they had to help the full back on defending so cannot do much.

KDB needs to drop a bit deeper especially during build up and off the ball when we defended in our own half.

Hate these slow starts to a season we seem to have. Always put me in a bad mood while on holiday. KDB was poor yesterday, as was Grealish, Cancelo, Rodri, Walker and Mahrez.
Season hasn’t even started yet

We’ve had friendlies in USA and a glorified friendly v Liverpool. Liverpool got whacked 4-0 off Man Utd a couple of weeks ago but we know that won’t happen in the league either.

We might come out of the blocks fast come this weekend and after when it actually matters.

We’ve had friendlies in USA and a glorified friendly v Liverpool. Liverpool got whacked 4-0 off Man Utd a couple of weeks ago but we know that won’t happen in the league either.

We might come out of the blocks fast come this weekend and after when it actually matters.
And we have had the shortest preseason in history, it's going to be a slow start for us, but hopefully we get the benefits later.

I get all that but still pisses me off. Still pissed off 5 days after losing to those smug twats, friendly or not... Still pissed off losing to United 11 years ago having given it large to a bunch of United fans at half time in a bar in Turkey...

kevin-de-bruyne-let-me-talk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.