17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate these slow starts to a season we seem to have. Always put me in a bad mood while on holiday. KDB was poor yesterday, as was Grealish, Cancelo, Rodri, Walker and Mahrez.
The season is a marathon and not a sprint, after the World Cup/ Christmas is when you will see peak City.

everyone is convinced that KDB is one of the best midfielders in the world. That's why I find it so strange that he keeps getting so much criticism from the fans for a slightly lesser performance, while other players get a much better rating for a lesser performance

everyone is convinced that KDB is one of the best midfielders in the world. That's why I find it so strange that he keeps getting so much criticism from the fans for a slightly lesser performance, while other players get a much better rating for a lesser performance

Well it’s because he is so good that he’s held to a higher standard. Plus he’s so good that if he has an off day, it’s really noticeable.

The season is a marathon and not a sprint, after the World Cup/ Christmas is when you will see peak City.
Yes... true, but I fkn hate Liverpool....
And on holiday over the years seen us done over by Spurs twice in August, Everton and Leicester and now Liverpool.... Sitting watching with a bunch of full kit wankers really pisses on my pasta!!!!

And on holiday over the years seen us done over by Spurs twice in August, Everton and Leicester and now Liverpool.... Sitting watching with a bunch of full kit wankers really pisses on my pasta!!!!
I feel your pain but inside they are hurting, 1 title in 30 years, just remember and rejoice in that.

Had an Ok first half but was poor by his standard for the last 45 minutes , maybe he was frustrated with his own performance his passing wasnt working and his decision making not at its best , but if he is going to have a poor game then he chose the right one the Community Shield , it will not be remembered.

Wasn't that great in the first half either, frankly. He looked sluggish. Hell, he was sluggish.
He'll be o.k. He'll get up to speed in the next couple of games.

Maybe need to take your holidays at a different time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.