17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to accept his marauding forward days are over due to his age. He's still got a great pass in him and can create which is why I think he plays. When he's out of form though our midfield does tend to struggle and we look worse.

We can't play him and Gundagon together for 90 minutes though. We need Bernies legs alongside them and allow one of them to play further forward.
Totally agree with this. Kev has still got great moments in him though.

Needs his minutes managed, 1 and half games a week. Looks a bit tired.

Would even tell him to put his feet up for a week when ever we have a favourable run of fixtures.

Like now we have a 9 day break. He needs to stay home for 4-5 days. Breakfast in bed.
Light yoga. Plenty of rest.

Still has plenty of quality and a lot to offer, just his body type is not built for endurance.

A rested KDB has pace to leave a man behind.
You see it now and then.

The fatigue also affects his concentration, that when you see the wayward passing.

A poster I’ll be watching out for.

Needs his minutes managed, 1 and half games a week. Looks a bit tired.

Would even tell him to put his feet up for a week when ever we have a favourable run of fixtures.

Like now we have a 9 day break. He needs to stay home for 4-5 days. Breakfast in bed.
Light yoga. Plenty of rest.

Still has plenty of quality and a lot to offer, just his body type is not built for endurance.

A rested KDB has pace to leave a man behind.
You see it now and then.

The fatigue also affects his concentration, that when you see the wayward passing.

You make good points.

Id say his diet and fitness regime need a bit of an overhaul.

Has he retired from the International set up? because he needs to.

In all honesty i'm not convinced he is enjoying the game half as much as once did,whether thats choice or otherwise....and that will be impacting hugely.

has he forgotten how to be a midfielder? these days just stand around hoping to get the ball and make a couple of risky passes that comes off sometimes. the player who was dominating the midfield is nowhere to be seen.

You make good points.

Id say his diet and fitness regime need a bit of an overhaul.

Has he retired from the International set up? because he needs to.

In all honesty i'm not convinced he is enjoying the game half as much as once did,whether thats choice or otherwise....and that will be impacting hugely.
Definitely needs to scrap international football.
That ship has sailed. Don't know if he will though.

Shite,like playing with 10 men.

Long gone is the midfield general,and Pep needs to recognise that as his presence is doing more harm than good.

I think Pep has realised that and that’s why he’s been pushed out of midfield and up next to Haaland.

You can’t really drop him, he’s our main creative force whether critics like it or not and you don’t have a player like KDB on the bench. You find a way to play to his (current) strengths IMO.

I think Pep has realised that and that’s why he’s been pushed out of midfield and up next to Haaland.

You can’t really drop him, he’s our main creative force whether critics like it or not and you don’t have a player like KDB on the bench. You find a way to play to his (current) strengths IMO.

I disagree,i think we have others who can offer more over the 90,both individually and (this is the important bit) as a team.

We'd have plenty of energy and creativity,and more importantly balance and rythym,with Bernie and Grealish sat behind a front 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.