17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupidest thing I've read on bluemoon. Even the likes of Messi have been marked out by average players. It happens

It was a daft comment,but i think the point he was clumsily making is that Kev is no longer capable of dealing with such,where as previously his power,burst of speed and skill on the ball would have had his blood spinning.

It was a daft comment,but i think the point he was clumsily making is that Kev is no longer capable of dealing with such,where as previously his power,burst of speed and skill on the ball would have had his blood spinning.

Exactly this … 2 years ago Kev would of left Fred for dead

That would be harsh.
He should play his MC role again. Not this crap behind Haaland leaving Rodri alone.
Why is it harsh. Going over this thread he is clearly past it. Kevin should put himself in the market because there is clearly a narrative started againt him. And as we all know this will only get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.