17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB's wife was all over instagram at the game last night looking very happy- hope whatever it is he'll get through it.

That last bit isn't true. He looks quiet compared to most tho, and he is almost off the back.

He looks red, but he looks red all the time. Just, he looked a bit too red out on the pitch, and he definitely looks red on the photo. He looked shattered in the second half. He was refusing some runs, not pressing. By the time he came off, it looked like he could barely move his legs. He was planted. This is a very, very tired player, and possibly a not well one. That would be my guess.

I won't repeat the rumors here but if true, it's not that he was just tired from the performance but from the personal issue, his mind couldn't be in the pitch and what he achieved yesterday was monumental. I guess these personal issues is why Pep did not react at all with KDB saying to him to shut up twice.
I hope everything goes fine not only because we need KDB but mainly of course because we love KDB and wish him the best.

he was utterly bollocksed around the 70 mark, was hands on knees three times during attacks, stretching his calf out as well. Surprised he lasted another 10 mins but there we are. Some of his passing was wayward in the 2nd half, I assume related to the fatigue, but he gave it his all. Great player.

I think in big games like this people too often talk critically about how tired he is and how his passings not on point - he does so much dirty work in these games.

Most of the time he puts in a "sloppy" or bad performance, it's not that he's having an off day, it's that he's just spending 100% of his effort on the ugly stuff. Pressing, covering runs, tracking back, supporting Gundo and Rodri.

Based purely on the gestures in the conversation with Henry it seems to suggest hes been going back and forth between places and emotions have been up and down so must be something personal and perhaps a bit like Silva when he was here, he is playing through it to try and take his mind away despite it being difficult on his health and fitness.

Based purely on the gestures in the conversation with Henry it seems to suggest hes been going back and forth between places and emotions have been up and down so must be something personal and perhaps a bit like Silva when he was here, he is playing through it to try and take his mind away despite it being difficult on his health and fitness.
Could have been talking about the ideal raincoat length, for all we know, so better just not to speculate.

Wonderful player but needs to be brought out for the last 15 minutes of the next three league games; give the engine a rev and then park him back in the garage.

like to see phill in his position v chelsea that pass to alvarez was david silva like, hopefully forest get a result or we beat chelsea, then rotate everyone ,get some freshness into their bodies and minds

Could have been talking about the ideal raincoat length, for all we know, so better just not to speculate.
Not really, as Henry said that after learning about something KDB just said to him, has made him have more respect about yesterday's performance of Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.