17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Sadly. But still he was one of the only guys who played like he gave a fuck which says a lot. Fucking legend.
Very unfair on our other players , none of them play like they couldnt give a f*ck , if you want to witness disinterest go to the Swamp and watch proper couldnt give a fuck players like Rashford and Antony.
Do you really think Pep would select a player who couldnt give a f*ck ,he gets rid of them ask Cancelo.

Let's at least allow him to get fully fit before deciding he's lost something or is on the decline. Shit today, should have been subbed. Needs to find a way to contribute if he's not on it otherwise he's a passenger, don't know why we didn't see him drift out to the wing for the last 10 and put some balls in. Was always going to be the one and only chance we had to created a goalscorer opportunity.

I suspect we will prioritise him being as fit as possible for the champions league games now.

Last edited:
Very unfair on our other players , none of them play like they couldnt give a f*ck , if you want to witness disinterest go to the Swamp and watch proper couldnt give a fuck players like Rashford and Antony.
Do you really think Pep would select a player who couldnt give a f*ck ,he gets rid of them ask Cancelo.
They all gave a fuck I think kdb is still finding his fitness.

With all the injuries he’s gotten, he won’t always be amazing in every match but class is permanent. I think it’ll have to be a thing where he’s used in certain matches.

Adore him regardless. Pep will find a way. Has loads to offer. Don’t believe for a second he’s ‘done’

Do we think he is nursing another injury? Came back into the mix absolutely on fire and has dipped since, surely theres a fitness issue. Poor performance by his very high standards but hard to sub him when he can create match winning moments in the blink of an eye. Ohhhh kevin de bruyne

he came back from the long injury like no one expected but then his form slowly ended up mediocre. he has aged a lot, certainly cant play a game every 3 days which is now our schedule currently. lost a bit of pace as well imo which is normal with his age and injury records. giving him a 3 year contract extension would be crazy imo.

He's not the same player he was anymore.. the pace is gone. Last year he was running past Arsenal's defense and this year not even close.

Love him but I think we need a younger player as a 10.
Been reading comments like this every season for the last 3 seasons now. Some people never learn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.