17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

We are talking about two different things
Still needs some represenative to discuss and negotiate his own contract. If he doesn't it is akin to someone who represents himself in a trial without a Lawyer.

Lionel Messi is in the MLS on a good contract. And seeing KDB is with an American agency that would be the first choice destination.
Ok, well I guess Messi is enjoying himself there in the MLS, with football standard as good as a league2 standard!
Not that Saudi is better. If you will be playing in the league 1 or 2, standard of football, I might as well go to where I am payed the most money!

Ok, well I guess Messi is enjoying himself there in the MLS, with football standard as good as a league2 standard!
Not that Saudi is better. If you will be playing in the league 1 or 2, standard of football, I might as well go to where I am payed the most money!
Did you listen to the Jordan, Souness, Lescott podcast last night?

Jordan has just come back from the States and Miami, he went to a Miami FC game and said he was utterly shocked how poor a standard it was.

Did you listen to the Jordan, Souness, Lescott podcast last night?

Jordan has just come back from the States and Miami, he went to a Miami FC game and said he was utterly shocked how poor a standard it was.
American football/soccer[not NFL] isn't that great. English Championship football looks more competitive, the only thing about the MLS is the money flowing in!

Whats the name of the show?

American football/soccer[not NFL] isn't that great. English Championship football looks more competitive, the only thing about the MLS is the money flowing in!

Whats the name of the show?
The English Championship is a superb league, incredibly competitive, all action and old school football.

I would not change what we have now ;) but a couple of relegations in the 80s and 90s and the Division one campaigns were some of the most enjoyable seasons.

I did say the MLS was a slightly better standard but it is a good way to really wind down to a highly decorated career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.