17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

2 years he doesn't have to, you could have your family based somewhere stunning and fly in and out by private jet and 2 years later you have more money than you could possibly know what to do with.
Kroos travels every match apparently. That was a ton of cash he was burning, but I suppose it was worth it for him, not sure why he didn't just relocate his family nearer!

Kroos travels every match apparently. That was a ton of cash he was burning, but I suppose it was worth it for him, not sure why he didn't just relocate his family nearer!
The way that guy left at the end was like his football career, pure class.

What a wonderful goodbye at the Bernabeu, then a final curtain call at the CL final.

It's a nation in massive transition as is most of that part of the world, there are far worse places to live.
Wouldn't you get board of sunshine 24/7, and fuck all rain? Chavs getting their hands chopped off for anti social behaviour sounds good, mind. They'd have to get rid of their Elizabeth Duke gold sovereign rings.

2 years he doesn't have to, you could have your family based somewhere stunning and fly in and out by private jet and 2 years later you have more money than you could possibly know what to do with.
A six seat private jet, from Brussels to Riyadh; about £4,600 per hour. Four seats would be around £4k. Not much of a dent in his alleged salary offer; £1.4m per week, tax free!

A six seat private jet, from Brussels to Riyadh; about £4,600 per hour. Four seats would be around £4k. Not much of a dent in his alleged salary offer; £1.4m!
And MBS would probably be happy to pick up the tab as another perk.

Wouldn't you get board of sunshine 24/7, and fuck all rain? Chavs getting their hands chopped off for anti social behaviour sounds good, mind. They'd have to get rid of their Elizabeth Duke gold sovereign rings.
Never get board of the sunshine and some of the architecture out there is incredible.

And the way our "culture" is going , I think we need to be careful who we start calling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.