17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough if Kev thinks Saudi League is the best way to wind down the career but I am still sticking by the MLS offers more despite the poor standard and if he decides to move on it would be easier to get back playing in European football.

Fair enough if Kev thinks Saudi League is the best way to wind down the career but I am still sticking by the MLS offers more despite the poor standard and if he decides to move on it would be easier to get back playing in European football.
All about cash Ray with these guys, never have enough, I have to say he disappointed me with his comments but at the end of the day it's his life and if he can earn 500k a week tax free, wow good luck, fill your boots son.

All about cash Ray with these guys, never have enough, I have to say he disappointed me with his comments but at the end of the day it's his life and if he can earn 500k a week tax free, wow good luck, fill your boots son.
Of course the cash will make it a little easier but I don't think he will really settle in Saudi Arabia.

Obviously i'll be sad to see him go, especially if he 'retires' at 33 to play in the US or Saudi

Obviously i'll be sad to see him go, especially if he 'retires' at 33 to play in the US or Saudi
No different to the little dwarf is it!

He is ripping up that league and still making world headlines and making a fortune, playing what is basically Sunday League level.

2 years he doesn't have to, you could have your family based somewhere stunning and fly in and out by private jet and 2 years later you have more money than you could possibly know what to do with.

I would think that most established PL players already have more money than they know what to do with.
The 'pursuit' of Saudi money is nothing but pure greed.

No different to the little dwarf is it!

He is ripping up that league and still making world headlines and making a fortune, playing what is basically Sunday League level.
True, for a lot of these players it's only ever about $$$$$$$$$$, as fans, we obviously look at things a little differently where football is concerned but would act the same as them concerning our careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.