17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone deserves a few easy seasons earning that sort of dosh then it’s Kev
Just hope we can get someone in that is of similar quality if that’s possible

It’s been moved back up to the headline article this morning in the Daily Fail/United.

IMG_1915.jpeg

No problem , he may have agreed terms but now the Saudis have to agree a transfer fee, if your offering huge sums to the player you can do the same to us if you want him that badly.

Can't say it will surprise me if he goes.

If he does have a year on his contract, then I've no doubt the club will be tempted to take a decent fee.

Got to be realistic, he's on the downside of his career, started picking up major injuries, having surgery and getting to his mid 30s. I'd be surprised if he was able to play every week while looking anywhere near his old self for a full season, especially at the level we are operating at.

Legend of a player for us, arguably the best we've seen in pure ability but it doesn't last forever. He's coming towards the end at the highest level as they all do.

I'd be happy to see him stay and hope he can play very well consistly. I'll also fully understand if he leaves and the club got some dough for him, although we shouldn't let him go for peanuts in comparison to his stature in the game.

One year left or not, if the Saudis were gonna pay £200n for Salah then KDB should be £120m at least! He’s a world class superstar so the fee should dictate that!

That's true but it's worth mentioning Salah is huge in the Arabic world, although generally Egyptians are not Arabic per se, even though they speak it.

His stature in that part of the world is bigger than Messi and Ronaldo. They call him "pride of the arabs".

That's a big reason the proposed fee was what it was.

That's true but it's worth mentioning Salah is huge in the Arabic world, although generally Egyptians are not Arabic per se, even though they speak it.

His stature in that part of the world is bigger than Messi and Ronaldo. They call him "pride of the arabs".

That's a big reason the proposed fee was what it was.
Fair enough, that's why we want 120m and not 200m. Besides they can get their money back if they promote De Bruyne to the arab world as the ginger pharaoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.