17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he will stay, i love the guy, not sure i'd still feel that way if he retired to fucking Saudi purely for money

No, we have already found replacement in Foden

Phil is superstar, MVP of the season, we are well-prepared for KDB’s exit

What we need if Kev goes, is to find cover for Phil

Macatee is an ideal option for me

Bernie - Phil - Grealish
————-Erling——————

—————Bobb——————-
Doku——Macatee—-Savio

With KDB + Alvarez money we can get Bruno

That’s it…
Bobb as an attacker?

I really hope he doesn't go, but if he does he'll always be a City legend.

I guess I can see the money being an attraction for him (although if you're already earning hundreds of thousands a week I'm not sure how you could possibly want more).

And I can see the club agreeing fairly easily if he does want to go - they don't like forcing players to stay, and maybe the idea appeals of getting a fee and losing the wages for a player in his 30s who's suffered with injury problems and probably isn't physically able to play and run every match now.

But I would be gutted to see him go.

No money would be able to replace what KDB offers us even at 33 and an injury hit season to January KDB was still top 3 assisters in England and top 5 in Europe the guy is the greatest playmaker football has arguably ever seen for me our best ever player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.