17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, that's why we want 120m and not 200m. Besides they can get their money back if they promote De Bruyne to the arab world as the ginger pharaoh
Be a nice to get that. Money but doubt we get anything near £122 million for him as we seem to let players go for peanuts

I was understanding this talk at the very end of the season and thought for the money it’s probably the right move as we’ve definitely seen his best and he was injured more regularly

After watching him at Euros I’m certain we should keep him another year, he looked sharp and didn’t stop running

Firstly.

If it’s true, if, I will be gutted. So, I’m hoping it isn’t true.

Secondly.

If it is true, what a shit way for Kev to leave City.

Thirdly.

I’ll wait for more news before getting even more emotional.

It is the Daily Fail/United, so a massive pinch of salt. The story is probably rehashed from the Tweet.

View attachment 125945
According to a report from journalist Rudy Galetti, Al-Ittihad have done just that, with the club said to have agreed terms with De Bruyne over a move.

Negotiations are said to be ongoing between the two clubs over a transfer fee the 33-year-old who arrived in Manchester from Wolfsburg in 2015.
You know it is bollocks and rehashed from the tweet a few weeks ago but rehash it yourself anyway , weird

If this is who we replace him with god help us.
No, we have already found replacement in Foden

Phil is superstar, MVP of the season, we are well-prepared for KDB’s exit

What we need if Kev goes, is to find cover for Phil

Macatee is an ideal option for me

Bernie - Phil - Grealish
————-Erling——————

—————Bobb——————-
Doku——Macatee—-Savio

With KDB + Alvarez money we can get Bruno

That’s it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.