17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll stay one more year I reckon

But his contract runs out in one year, so it really comes down if the club wants something for him or not.

We're gonna have to get used to the fact KDB almost certainly won't be here within the next couple of years and we do have to be planning a squad for the future. It wouldn't be a terrible decision to cash in now because we can't next year and start planning for post-KDB city, which is close whether he goes now or next year.

I find it hard to think of City without De Bruyne…not even a goodbye? No…I find it hard to believe he is going..he was mint at EUROs for Belgium. Nope.

I find it hard to think of City without De Bruyne…not even a goodbye? No…I find it hard to believe he is going..he was mint at EUROs for Belgium. Nope.
Strange how folk see things differently.

I class KDB as a professional who is doing his job. I’ve loved watching him but I’ve never struck that connection with him like I did Silva, Aguero and mostly, Kompany.

Obviously if he goes his talent is missed, but for me not him as a person. He’s been an employee, whereas those I mentioned grew with and into the club.

Hopefully he will stay, i love the guy, not sure i'd still feel that way if he retired to fucking Saudi purely for money
I'd be very surprised if he left knowing we're going for 5 in a row!

He's still a great player and with his minutes managed can definitely still be the difference maker.

Strange how folk see things differently.

I class KDB as a professional who is doing his job. I’ve loved watching him but I’ve never struck that connection with him like I did Silva, Aguero and mostly, Kompany.

Obviously if he goes his talent is missed, but for me not him as a person. He’s been an employee, whereas those I mentioned grew with and into the club.
1000011446.gif

So you don't love his dedication to the club? Seeing him close down defences like a mad man possessed in the 85th min of a game. He's always left everything out there. He's a fantastic person and undoubtedly a City legend.

Last edited:
I'd love a fly on the wall style day in the life style documentary of all these people that just believe every word of obvious horseshit the clickbait tabloids come out with. Would be fascinating just to see how these people function.

Saudi have already bought ederson, stones, kovacic, nunes and kdb from us this summer if we're believing all the reports. they making a saudi City 5 a side team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.