17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't mean Pep (as a coach) would prefer to have Ronaldo in his team. Keep in mind that Pep is also the same person who kicked Ronaldinho & Deco from Barca due to their lack of professionalism...

Ronaldo was extremely gifted as a talent, but he would end up as a Brazilian Kalvin-Philip. With R9's lack of professionalism, he wouldn't fit in with Pep demanding high work rate from his attackers.
The Brazilian Kalvin Phillips.

Deary me.

This might be the dumbest thing I will say but...

We are missing Kevin's aura.
definitely this, i feel as soon as he returns, even though he will need some time to get back into the best of him, and he gets the captain's armband, the team will become more confident simply because of his presence on the pitch and leadership qualities

Not sure Kev will have enough of an impact on this team this season. Tough injury to fully recover from and a likely weak spot for further injury

I’m sure I heard them say he’s in the squad going to Saudi unless he’s just going along for the ride, probably is, but need him back in that team asap, to salvage somert

Of course we miss Kev, any side would but there is more wrong with this team than just a missing KDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.