17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Cant help thinking about Colin Bell another outstanding player that had a cruel injury. At least with KDB he has played a lot longer in his career and with todays technology he will definitely be back.

I am still curious about the nature of his injury. Did we really rush him little bit early than the original planned comeback? Or he's just unfortunate...?

Anyone has any concrete idea...?

I'll be honest I was very mentally prepared to not see him for a while after the champs league, so was surprised to see him back so early. Makes me wonder if they tried to avoid the surgery in the first place and it's come to bite them in the ass.

Will be a big miss of course, but I'm confident from the other night that foden will have a big season if he stays fit.

I'm also more than confident that Kev is far from done, he's got the best medical team in the world behind him, the guy is going to age like a fine wine over the next few years imo.

I was ready for this to be our last peak KDB season. Knowing he's now gonna miss half of it is gutting.

We have covered his absences before but that was when Gundo was here, its going to have a bigger effect this time imo, although im sure Pep will work it out in time
Not really. Gundogan was obviously at the club but not the player he was from 2021-23. For instance, in 18/19, he was in and out of the team, a frequent source of Bluemoon ire for keeping Foden out of the team, and actually played most of the run-in in CDM #6 position.

I'll be honest I was very mentally prepared to not see him for a while after the champs league, so was surprised to see him back so early. Makes me wonder if they tried to avoid the surgery in the first place and it's come to bite them in the ass.
I suspect this was it. Surgery was presumably an option in the summer but they decided to try and get away without doing it. Obviously you don't do surgery unless it's absolutely necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.