17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Must admit this statement compromises my theory that he is as close as it gets to being Colin Bell Mark 2 but his family are not down to earth northerners and have every right to earn even more wonga in the sunshine, who wouldn't.
Amazing the limitless Arab money can't go to making life more bearable in gaza etc.

One year extension. One more season. £100m from a Saudi team next summer. Fine with that.

i would cash-in on KDB even for €50m...it always seems his ego is too big to fulfil a similar role like Modric/Kroos at Madrid (reduced game time/wages) & it would give more minutes for the young players...

He's keeping his options open - he knows he is, unfortunately, declining in the sense of being able to do it at the top level consistently. His legs are slowing down while his head is still working as it always has been. Must be so frustrating for him really.

Unless he adapts and changes his game, or Pep changes how he's used, then he's probably thinking he can earn a fortune playing within himself elsewhere rather than being a deputy in this squad.

It's like the final, we'd have been better off having him come on after an hour rather than going off with a whimper 55 minutes in having had a mare.

Seeing Foden step up centrally will have no doubt changed both his and the club's perception of things as always.

Personally hope he stays, though, but we can't be relying on him week in week out anymore IMO.

i would cash-in on KDB even for €50m...it always seems his ego is too big to fulfil a similar role like Modric/Kroos at Madrid (reduced game time/wages) & it would give more minutes for the young players...
Give me an example of when he had portrayed the ego you have said he’s got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.