17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

he played well against Real & Chelsea wasn`t bad either

He scored a great goal at Real in 22/23, but that wasn't a vintage KDB performance. The same holds for his performance vs Real in April: scored but did little else, and also missed a huge chance.

We haven seen Kevin at his very best in a big game since Arsenal in 22/23. He's had great performances against lesser sides, but against the top teams, and even against United, he's been underwhelming.

Bit of an ott reaction on here I defo wouldn't be starting him 3 games in a week. But to say he was poor back when he game back last season is laughable and poor this season?? He was absolutely top draw against West ham and Ipswich.

Bit of an ott reaction on here I defo wouldn't be starting him 3 games in a week. But to say he was poor back when he game back last season is laughable and poor this season?? He was absolutely top draw against West ham and Ipswich.
"ott reaction"? On Bluemoon?

PENU.gif

;-)

Was shocked he started last night, but that's Pep and the CL obsession I suppose, we have 8 bites of the cherry in that, and an important fixture that could put us 5 clear of one of our rivals Sunday, like I say, shocked, if he's injured for Sunday I will be pissed off

Was shocked he started last night, but that's Pep and the CL obsession I suppose, we have 8 bites of the cherry in that, and an important fixture that could put us 5 clear of one of our rivals Sunday, like I say, shocked, if he's injured for Sunday I will be pissed off
The Arsenal game is way more important than last night's game, i was surprised he started but there we go

Injured or not he needs leaving out Sunday.
We need to be solid and disciplined.
I would be going a midfield/ attack
Rodri, Kova, Bernie, Foden, Haaland, Grealish.
Then later on get some impact players on if needed, Savinho, Doku, Gundo and even Kev if fit

Injured or not he needs leaving out Sunday.
We need to be solid and disciplined.
I would be going a midfield/ attack
Rodri, Kova, Bernie, Foden, Haaland, Grealish.
Then later on get some impact players on if needed, Savinho, Doku, Gundo and even Kev if fit
literally 0 goal threat from ur front 6 unless u want the same result as yesterday, ur putting all the pressure on phil who hasn't played a full game yet, even tho i agree he should start, but in addition we need 1 actual winger on sunday, cuz u know damn well arse going to park the bigger bus than inter

literally 0 goal threat from ur front 6 unless u want the same result as yesterday, ur putting all the pressure on phil who hasn't played a full game yet, even tho i agree he should start, but in addition we need 1 actual winger on sunday, cuz u know damn well arse going to park the bigger bus than inter
Not sure how you can draw that conclusion when Foden and Haaland are among the six mentioned.

Not sure how you can draw that conclusion when Foden and Haaland are among the six mentioned.
well if haaland can create for himself with 9 players in the box i would be happy, otherwise everything leaves again to foden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.