18/19 home and away kits ?

FFS buy through the club.

Support HH Sheikh Mansour's investment in YOUR club instead of some fcuking gang master in China !!

Do we deserve the best owner in world sport ??

Nike benefits by shirt sales much more than the club.

The Rags argument for Pogbas transfer is bollocks, Addidas profited, not the scum

I saw a lad with it on in SS L3 last night, the week before another with the maroon away top.

No idea how they got them but looked 100% authentic.

I've got both home and away. I'm in Colin bell Level 3 row B and have worn them both, but only showed a few people it. I'd put a photo on but have no idea how to.

The Rags argument for Pogbas transfer is bollocks, Addidas profited, not the scum

with a new kit deal coming up, by buying through the club a big increase in legitimate sales will a) influence the club/supplier to keep these colours and b) provide us with a much better kit deal.

You get the gist though BJ........where ever possible support the club,particularly if the kit is a good un.

The last few years have been good,the next few will be unbelievable.

FFS buy through the club.

Support HH Sheikh Mansour's investment in YOUR club instead of some fcuking gang master in China !!

Do we deserve the best owner in world sport ??
Don't talk like a twat. Gav is talking about buying authentic nike shirts from a different company to save money, not buying a fake shirt from China.

I've got three kids who want the shirt and don't earn ridiculous money. A saving of £45 is huge for me.

If I save myself £45 do you think I'm not supporting City or that Sheikh Mansour is going to think to himself "Well if citykev wants to be like that, I'll withdraw my investment." ?

Climb down off that moral high horse.

Don't talk like a twat. Gav is talking about buying authentic nike shirts from a different company to save money, not buying a fake shirt from China.

I've got three kids who want the shirt and don't earn ridiculous money. A saving of £45 is huge for me.

If I save myself £45 do you think I'm not supporting City or that Sheikh Mansour is going to think to himself "Well if citykev wants to be like that, I'll withdraw my investment." ?

Climb down off that moral high horse.

Your supporting your family mate which morally you should be doing

Must be a Clarkie!? Don't find somewhere the genuine shirt is cheaper than the OS??

Well feck knows why Mansour bought us because I've been looking for the cheapest place to buy the shirts since the 80's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.