18/19 home and away kits ?

Don't talk like a twat. Gav is talking about buying authentic nike shirts from a different company to save money, not buying a fake shirt from China.

I've got three kids who want the shirt and don't earn ridiculous money. A saving of £45 is huge for me.

If I save myself £45 do you think I'm not supporting City or that Sheikh Mansour is going to think to himself "Well if citykev wants to be like that, I'll withdraw my investment." ?

Climb down off that moral high horse.

Ooh,calm down old girl.

Good on Gav for buying authentic club gear rather than snide stuff from exploitative sources.

Where do you buy yours from ?

Take it easy.

If you want to buy an officially licensed shirt but save a few £, buy it from Kitbag. Sign in, add it to your basket then close the browser without ordering. A few hours later you will receive an email offering you 10% off your purchase.

FFS buy through the club.

Support HH Sheikh Mansour's investment in YOUR club instead of some fcuking gang master in China !!

Do we deserve the best owner in world sport ??

Point A my lad buys the knock off for me and he ain't a city fan(pillock)

Point B sheikh mansour doesn't need my support

Point C deserve has nothing to do with it, he isn't doing it for our benefit I have no gratitude to our owner

Point D I would never buy a shirt from the club as I am not a bleeding mug

Point E Mind your own bloody business

Ooh,calm down old girl.

Good on Gav for buying authentic club gear rather than snide stuff from exploitative sources.

Where do you buy yours from ?

Take it easy.

look, it's not worth fighting over. just saw it and posted it in case people cant afford the silly prices.

I wouldn't pay £20 for the crap Nike produce, its cheap, plastic shite.

if people want to buy knock off's, fine. No point paying over the odds if the club or Nike think that we blindly support our club that we will pay whatever they want.

And....

Sheikh Mansoor didn't buy us cos he's a fan like us or likes football. he bought us as AN INVESTMENT, to make money!! I didn't hold a gun at his head to buy us, so why should i feel like a gun is pointed at mine to support my club? I shouldn't and I don't. I support City on my terms, no one else's. End of.

Point A my lad buys the knock off for me and he ain't a city fan(pillock)

Point B sheikh mansour doesn't need my support

Point C deserve has nothing to do with it, he isn't doing it for our benefit I have no gratitude to our owner

Point D I would never buy a shirt from the club as I am not a bleeding mug

Point E Mind your own bloody business

You're responding to someone else's comments / opinions.

I thought that was the point of a forum. I may agree with your view tomorrow. If you don't like views that maybe different to yours,perhaps forums aren't for you.

Just sayin like !!

You're responding to someone else's comments / opinions.

I thought that was the point of a forum. I may agree with your view tomorrow. If you don't like views that maybe different to yours,perhaps forums aren't for you.

Just sayin like !!

I was just disagreeing with your view and told you why, if you don't like people disagreeing with your view maybe the forum isn't for you

Just sayin like

We are allowed to interject on here especially if the person you replied to has the same opinion as me.

Maybe you were unaware of this so I am glad I have opened up this whole new world to you.

You may carry on worshipping at the altar of our owner wearing your over priced expensive tat

Have a very blue day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.