18/19 home and away kits ?

^^^it's all about building the antici........

.....pation.
FrankNFurter.jpg

I saw the away (or more likely the UCL away) shirt on Weds. It's a weird Pink/Purple colour... not my cup of tea personally.

Also, the home kit will be white shorts with blue socks.

I was just disagreeing with your view and told you why, if you don't like people disagreeing with your view maybe the forum isn't for you

Just sayin like

We are allowed to interject on here especially if the person you replied to has the same opinion as me.

Maybe you were unaware of this so I am glad I have opened up this whole new world to you.

You may carry on worshipping at the altar of our owner wearing your over priced expensive tat

Have a very blue day

Thanks for your help,much appreciated.

Such an original line of response,well done & get well soon.

I was just disagreeing with your view and told you why, if you don't like people disagreeing with your view maybe the forum isn't for you

Just sayin like

We are allowed to interject on here especially if the person you replied to has the same opinion as me.

Maybe you were unaware of this so I am glad I have opened up this whole new world to you.

You may carry on worshipping at the altar of our owner wearing your over priced expensive tat

Have a very blue day
Bang on .
Well said mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.