18/19 home and away kits ?

anybody that thinks we will always have white shorts and blue socks is dreaming,they change it to sell it,people slag off the home kit this season,but in my opinion it is a very nice kit,im all for change every season,saying that I don't buy kits.

These will always be my kits of choice as first, second and third strips...

MXzDBB1.jpg

Yep. I go with that choice.
What I hate, anyway, is the kit being changed every single year. I know it's all about income, and selling the full strips to kids in Thailand or wherever, but I feel it's just deleterious to the club's identity.
By the way, slightly off subject: anybody know why the midnight blue beanie with the new badge has been ditched? I bought one at the start of the season, really like it, and it was bleeding nicked by some Spurs fan (it could only have been one of them) off the rack of the train going down to London after that game.
Who do I contact to ask them to reinstate it for next season? The store in town?

Just a question to all. If they brought out the St Mark's top with the cross on it, would anybody think of buying it? I would, but then I'm into the distant, distant past (and history generally - currently reading The History of the World in a Hundred Objects. Riveting)

Just a question to all. If they brought out the St Mark's top with the cross on it, would anybody think of buying it? I would, but then I'm into the distant, distant past (and history generally - currently reading The History of the World in a Hundred Objects. Riveting)

id definitely buy it. i think it would be popular. maybe on the clubs anniversary they could rerelease it or wear it for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.