18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega should play against the rags, he's a very good shot stopper and he's decent with his feet, yes he had a few scares but Brighton are one of the best pressing teams in the league, rags are nowhere near that so he shouldn't have those problems.

He was great yesterday, but I would still pick Eddie for the Champions League Final. FA Cup final might suite Ortega more, but respect Pep’s decision whatever.

I thought he was perfectly fine against Brighton. We've seen Ederson hold onto the ball for a long time a few times recently too.

I expect Ortega to start in the FA Cup final.

Brighton were pressing like it was the biggest game of their careers….which it was so far. The press was extremely well organised as well so I don’t blame Ortega for the close calls. Definitely had worse than that from Eddie in the past.

That save at the end was so sharp and so clutch, I think he's gonna challenge Ederson next season, he's superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.