18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

If I ever meet the City scout that recommended we pluck a goalie from the German second division, who turned out to be a City hero, I’ll personally shout him a trip to the Octoberfest and pay for as much beer as he can possible consume over a weekend!

He’s definitely leaving in the summer, but he hopefully now leaves a hero.
Obviously want him to stay as there is no better No.2 out there, but in the worst case he leaves, would we get around 30m+ for him ? That would be incredible business as he arrived on a free.

Titles are won on dramatic moments , this could well be the one that decides the 2024 PL title
1715759658420.png

One more game to go and we all know it will be a hell of a game with twists and turns, but my word what a save this guy made and not for the first time this season.

Think it's impossible to keep him next season without offering him the number 1 slot and a lot of money. Bayern Munich ought to be doing everything they can to get him. And if that were the case then being Bayern Munich's number 1 with a 2 year run up to a world cup represents a huge opportunity for him. His career so far hasn't reflected the level he can play at and he needs to grasp every opportunity that comes his way.

Brilliant save from him, credit to him that he has managed to improve his use of the ball as well and nobody worries when he has to come on - we've never had that before. Does deserve to be first choice at a huge club though, don't think we'll find someone of his level as a replacement unfortunately but maybe there's a gem out there somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.